Skip to content
- Can you help me with the visa?
Most countries can get visa on arrival. Ask us for more information.
- Do you provide pick-up service?
Sure! We need your flight information to arrange pick-up service for you which costs 30 euros. (Normally, it takes something between 1-2 hours for issuing your visa on arrival, Hence if our drivers wait for you more than 2 hours you will be charged an additional 20% fee.)
- Do you accept credit cards?
Unfortunately and because of sanctions credit cards are not usable in Iran and all payments need to be in cash. We accept EUR, USD and Iranian Rials.
- What do I need to bring to check-in?
We need your passport along with a valid Iranian visa.
- What time is check-in and check-out?
Check-in is at 2:00pm on arrival day and check out is before 12:00am on departure day. (Late check out may be possible in extra charge.)
- How far is Famouri House from subway?
We are just 10 minutes walk from Teatr-e Shahr subway station, from which you can access everywhere in Tehran.
- Is it possible to add extra bed or mattress to a room?
Yes! We charge you 10 euros for each additional mattress per night.
- Can my friends or family visit me?
To ensure our high level of security for our guests, no outside guests are allowed to walk inside the house. You can always use the beautiful space of café.
- Is breakfast free?
Yes! A light Iranian breakfast with a tea/coffee will be included.
- Is there internet connection in the house?
Yes, you will have access to free WiFi everywhere in the house.
- Are there laundry facilities?
Yes! We have laundry service and drying facilities on request.
- Do you provide towels?
You need to have your personal stuff as towel or tooth brush. Hair dryer and iron will be there for you to use.